Keeping with our effort to become a model social enterprise we've entered some competitions, have been nominated to some awards / programs by people who knew us and most of us WON them! Here's the list :)
1. One of the 25 Global Fellows of Unreasonable Institute for 2011!
2. 1st prize in the Global level Business Plan Competition titled as the ‘Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative for Cycle Chalao!’ by GRLI and Net Impact Challenge – Melbourne, Australia.
3. Best 5 Eco Heroes of India title, by the Eco hero competition organized by National Geographic Channel and Arctic Holdings – Delhi.
4. Judges Choice Award at ‘RIDEA’, the Pan India Business Plan Competition, organized by ‘The Raisoni’ and NEN Nagpur - 2011
5. One of the finalist for Arth’11, a National Level Business Plan Competition organized by IIT Roorkee – Uttarakhand
6. 2nd prize in ‘NIRMAANA’ - 2011, a National level Business Plan Competition organized by ‘Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, NEN and Aura’ – Bangalore
7. Star Entrepreneur of the year award - 2011, by Indira Group of Institutes
8. 1st prize in ‘ESPIRE 2010’ the Pan India Business Plan Competition organized by LIBA-EDI-TIE-Chennai – NEN for the ‘Social Entrepreneurship Category’.
9. 2nd prize in ‘Plan De Negocios’, National level Business Plan Competition organized by IEEE Student branch, BVCOE and supported by National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board, Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India on March 12,2010.
10. Best Idea Award at 'Brightest Young Climate Leader', 2010 Organised by Arctic Holdings, Hindustan Times and British Council India!
11. Selected as ‘One of the hundred most inspiring entrepreneurs and social change-makers across Asia Pacific’ under Paragon100 fellowship by Youth for Social Entrepreneurship, Hong Kong May, 2009
12. Runner up at the Asia Regional Final rounds of ‘Global Social Ventures Competition’ conducted by ‘Haas School of Business’, Berkeley & ISB, Hyderabad March 22, 2009
13. Felicitated by the Rotary Club of Bombay West and Parleshwar.